Our Treat Customers Fairly and Complaints Policies
What is Treating Customers Fairly?
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is ensuring customers are not taken advantage of, that they are treated with respect and dignity.
TCF procedures have been implemented in order to ensure a fair deal for consumers. In an industry with high-cost credit, it is essential that relevant processes are in place in order protect consumers. Customers should expect a good service when they visit our site and they should not be misled. Making sure that a customer is treated fairly and has reasonable expectations is a responsibility of the Lender or Affiliate and not that of the Regulator.
What we do
- Provide continuous training to ensure our staff have the right skills and knowledge to do their jobs effectively.
- Engage in active consultation with our customers so that we fully understand their needs and requirements.
- Ensure our services are clear and transparent.
- Ensure that our fees are fair and in line with Regulations.
Our Complaints Policy
We take complaints handling very seriously and are committed to providing a quality service for our users. We want to ensure that our users are happy with the service that they have received on our website and have had a good experience with the lender which we have recommended.
We offer a vital service to our UK Customers seeking Payday or Short-Term Loans and our track record is excellent. However, if you do happen to be unhappy about something, please do not hesitate to contact us and give us a chance to make you happy!
We know we are not perfect. But we aim to be. That is why we have a complaints procedure. Sometimes we can put things right; sometimes we can only explain ourselves and apologise. But we do want to learn from our mistakes. What you tell us helps to improve our service to you.
We will treat your complaint confidentially, seriously and quickly.
What can I do?
It is important to let us know that you are unhappy and to give us the chance to put things right.
Making a formal complaint
There are two ways to make a complaint. You can put the information in a letter and send it to our address or email us at the address provided above.
Review of your complaint
Please allow up to 72 hours for your complaint to be addressed. We will endeavour to reply to you as quickly as possible.
In the event that you are still not satisfied after we have responded, please contact the Financial Ombudsman: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
You can contact us in the following ways:
write to us 31 Dashwood Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3DZ, UNITED KINGDOM
Upon receiving your complaint:
- You will receive a response in 24 hours or less (on any working day)
- We will endeavour to resolve your complaint on the same working day
- If you complaint has not been resolved on the same day, we will send you a formal letter within 5 business working days explaining the nature of your complaint and how it is being dealt with
- You will receive an update no later than four weeks after making your initial complaint to let you know the outcome of the investigation. If for some reason we have been unable to reach a resolution at this stage and further investigation is required, we will write to you at this stage informing you of the reason for the delay. We are committed to ensuring that you receive a final response letter within eight weeks of the Company receiving your complaint.
If you are not happy with the resolution offered, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SR. Telephone: 0800 023 4567. Email: email@example.com